Thu, 20 Oct|
Goolwa Sporting Precinct
GPEFC Major Raffle
Major prize draw - Quintrex Outback 3.5 Boat, Motor & Trailer Package; Minor prizes Camping and Lifestyle packages
Time & Location
20 Oct 2022, 7:30 pm
Goolwa Sporting Precinct, 18 Goyder Street, Goolwa SA 5214, Australia
About the event
Major Raffle to be drawn at half time of the A grade Grand Final, unless advised otherwise.
GPEFC Major Raffle 2022 - Terms & Conditions
Lottery Licence Number M14259
- Goolwa Port Elliot Football Club Inc. is further defined as GPEFC.
- 3 prizes will be awarded; 1st Prize, 2nd Prize and 3rd Prize.
- Ticket sales commence 8am, 5th August 2022.
- Ticket sales close 12 noon, 17th September 2022 unless advised otherwise.
- Tickets are $25 each, available only via GPEFC official website www.GPEFC.com
- At time of purchase, an electronic receipt will be issued to the ticket holder.
- Raffle will be drawn by GPEFC at half time of the A-Grade football match, approx. 2.30pm on 17th September 2022 at the Goolwa Oval Recreational Grounds, unless advised otherwise.
- A minimum of 500 tickets will be required to be sold, prior to 5pm on Thursday 15th September 2022 for the raffle to be drawn.
- Should 500 tickets NOT be sold prior to that time, the GPEFC Major Raffle 2022 entry dates will be extended, all entrants notified via email and a new draw date provided. Lottery Licensing SA will be immediately notified of that change.
· Ticket holders must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
Grand Prize Draw – DRAW DATE: 2.30pm, 17thSeptember 2022, Goolwa Oval Recreational Grounds, unless advised otherwise.
Ticket sales close at 12 noon, 17th September 2022, unless advised otherwise.
Draws will be completed in order of retail value beginning with the prizes of greatest retail value.
All draws will be conducted at the Goolwa Oval Recreational Grounds, unless advised otherwise.
All eligible tickets will be included in all prize draws.
After each draw, the winner is recorded and the ticket number is then eligible for the next draw. All ticket numbers will be printed on one single sheet.
The GPEFC accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the lottery period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
The GPEFC is not responsible for unforeseen technical difficulties with the ordering process and does not warrant that the ordering process will be available at all times.
All winners will be notified in writing by GPEFC. Prizes must be accepted as awarded and may not be exactly as illustrated. It is the responsibility of the primary ticket holder to claim their prize once notified by GPEFC.
Prizes will be awarded to the individual(s) named on the official ticket. Prize notification letters are addressed to the primary ticket holder. It is the responsibility of the primary ticket holder to allocate the prize if necessary.
Each winner will have one (1) month from the final draw date to claim their prize. In the event that a prize remains unclaimed after one (1) month, GPEFC will make one (1) further attempt to contact that winner to ensure they are aware they have won a prize, with that period valid for seven (7) days only. After that attempt to contact the winner has been exhausted, GPEFC will use those prizes for further fundraising endeavours within the GPEFC.
The names of all prize winners will be available online at www.GPEFC.com from Sunday 18thSeptember 2022, unless advised otherwise.
Winners of any prize valued at $250.00 or more will be printed in The Times on Thursday 29thSeptember 2022, unless advised otherwise.
The total retail value of all prizes is approximately $12,500.
Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is as of the date of print.
Ticket holders must be a minimum of 16 years of age.
The following persons are ineligible to purchase tickets for themselves or on behalf of any other person: GPEFC President, GPEFC Vice President, GPEFC Secretary and GPEFC Treasurer. All other committee members and direct family members ARE permitted to purchase tickets and are eligible. The GPEFC reserves the right to verify the validity of any and all ticket purchases and to disqualify any Entrant.
All requests for refunds must be received in writing to www.GPEFC.com and will be honoured as long as the payment method has been verified, and the corresponding ticket has not been included in any prize draws.
One entry into GPEFC Major Raffle. This is not your ticket - this will be emailed to you separately.$25.00Sale ended